Climate Resilience Consulting's Joyce Coffee regularly works with media outlets on stories for print, radio, TV, and internet publications. You can find many of the stories and reports she has contributed to on this page.
If you are a reporter pursuing a story related to resilience, please reach out to Joyce.
- Governing: Climate Disasters Hurt the Poor Most. The statistics are alarming, and there are ways for each of us to change them.
- Meeting of the Minds: The Next Era of Market Finance for Resilience. A consideration of resilience collateral benefits, cost benefit analysis and potential finance sources.
- Sustainability Action Series: State of the US Climate Adaptation Field. A short take on the long report Rising to the Challenge, Together prepared for the Kresge Foundation
- Triple Pundit: 20+ Articles on Resilience and Health, Risk, Water, Insurance, Credit Rating, Social Equity, Disaster. Contributions to Triple Pundit a global media platform covering the intersection of people, planet, profit.
- Urban Land Living with Rising Sea Levels: Miami Beach’s Plans for Resilience one of several articles about the ULI Advisory on Miami Beach's stormwater and climate adaptation implementation that Joyce Coffee chaired.
- Christian Science Monitor: How to Help Countries Most Vulnerable to Climate Change
- Climate Change Business Journal: Adaptation Veteran Joyce Coffee Shares Strategic Insight
- Commercial Observer: California Burning: As Wildfires Increase How Is Real Estate Going to Cope?
- Crain's Chicago Business
- CRS: Earth Hour Sheds Light on 5 Grim Climate Facts
- Debating Europe: Is Europe Ready for Climate Change
- Ensia: Why Development Should Focus on Climate Adaptation
- Environmental Leader
- Environment and Energy News On Point: Which Countries Are Most Prepared to Handle Climate Change
- The Guardian: Climate Change a Growing Concern for Companies Expanding Their Footprints
- Huffington Post: Another Season of Climate Risk Looms: Southeast Asian Coastal Storms
- Meeting of the Minds: The Annual
- Natl. Assc. of Real Estate Investment Managers: Dollarable Resilience: The Future of Sustainable Real Estate Investing
- Rane Risk Network: A Not-Bad Outcome at COP21 Compels Corporate Action
- Greenbiz: One Great Idea with Joyce Coffee
- LA Times: Which Countries are Most At Risk From Climate Change and How Can We Help
- MSNBC: Where will Mother Nature unleash her wrath next?
- The Resilience Journal: Filling the Gaps of Resilience
- Sustainability Action Series: Resilience Financing;
- Thompson Rueters: Conflict makes countries more vulnerable to climate change
- WGN's Download at Chicago Tribune Tower: Chicago Infrastructure Future
- Yale Climate Connections: New climate adaptation professionals; The co-benefits of climate action